Build: Proline Enforcer Racing Body Arrma Kraton EXB Airbrushed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeoRacr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Just wanna show some little details of my new Proline Enforcer Bodie. I was kinda unsrue if the Team Associated Rc8T Bodie will fit, but it fits perfectly. Just the left and right part of the bodie has to be cut about 5mm longer. Beside of that you don't have to make any major changes

IMG20220310172658.jpg

After that i just trimmed it down with the hobby knife (makes it much more easy than cutting it woth a scissor.)

IMG_20220429_235311.jpg

And after that offcourse the design.

20220420_180537.jpg

20220420_180918.jpg

This is now the finished result. Not too bad for a beginner like me...
I would absoulutly reccomend this body because the Kraton looks so much more like a competition car with the body👍

Here a final picture on the car:

IMG20220429170615.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-11-20-25-03-85_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

That's super nice did u paint that race buddy body also?
Wich "race buddy body"😅 never heard of it, or do you mean my race buggy Body (the yellow, silver blue) one? If yes offcourse, This was way easier than the Kraton Body. For the Kraton Body i had to use liquid mask, the Buggy Body was done Spray cans and tape because at this time i didn't had an compressor or airbrush

20200703_174835.jpg

as you can see here, the lines are all a bit crooked, it's all a lot easier with liquid mask, but in the end both look good on the track. And this is the first body ive painted. So i don't even look to close at it😂

Wich "race buddy body"😅 never heard of it, or do you mean my race buggy Body (the yellow, silver blue) one? If yes offcourse, This was way easier than the Kraton Body. For the Kraton Body i had to use liquid mask, the Buggy Body was done Spray cans and tape because at this time i didn't had an compressor or airbrush

View attachment 214710

as you can see here, the lines are all a bit crooked, it's all a lot easier with liquid mask, but in the end both look good on the track. And this is the first body ive painted. So i don't even look to close at it😂
Lol yea I meant buggy body 🤣 yea still looks good from here.🤙🏻✌🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back