It's finally finished 👏👏Proline Dodge Ram 1500 body cover painted😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Yeah sucks some. At least we are in April. It will melt. 😁

I am not allowed to post a photo. 🏁 on ARRMA.

@King blitz Has a ROTM Winner. 🏁
I doubt that,🤣 but I shall try 🤷.a lot of nice cars and trucks out there.i wish Arrma made a boat..I know proboat is horizon and they own Arrma but it's still not a Arrma . Just one nice 40" v hull mono by Arrma would be cool to add to my collection

That deep contrast with the black and white is so on point. It's like OLED. :LOL:

Beautiful job!
Thanks brotha.🥰. Will be doing another cover soon but for my infraction.i got 2 covers in mind ,just need to choose one and then figure out a paint scheme.

Thanks brotha.🥰. Will be doing another cover soon but for my infraction.i got 2 covers in mind ,just need to choose one and then figure out a paint scheme.
Nice! I picked up a stock clear body for my K6 and I'm doing it over the next few weeks. It'll be my first, gonna hydro-dip. Wish me luck lol.
1000002428.jpg

Nice! I picked up a stock clear body for my K6 and I'm doing it over the next few weeks. It'll be my first, gonna hydro-dip. Wish me luck lol.
View attachment 359235
Can't wait to see it done👍😁 color?

You should build or buy a boat trailer. :cool:
Actually thinking about it very soon.i need to draw out a blue print then go from there .I have plenty of aluminum bars and plates and hardware.

Can't wait to see it done👍😁 color?
Tamiya PS-15 metallic red for the first coats and backed with PS-5 black for that deep red. I have gone back and forth on so many color combinations, that I just decided to go with this for my first. There will be more, income willing. :LOL:

Tamiya PS-15 metallic red for the first coats and backed with PS-5 black for that deep red. I have gone back and forth on so many color combinations, that I just decided to go with this for my first. There will be more, income willing. :LOL:
I love reds .my favorite color .I do tend to fall on darker reds like Ruby or crimson.burgandys .cherry .love em all .don't forget make a thread on it👍

Back