Senton Can anyone identify these road tires on this Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

332_RC

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Infraction 4x4
Can anyone identify these road tires I found here on the forum of a member hasn't been on in a while? I have a Senton 3s & wanting to on road convert it & these I can't find anywhere online. Found some that are similar or knockoffs, but not exact. 12mm not a problem.

Screenshot_20240319_102241_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240319_100938_Samsung Internet.jpg

Strange that there are no markings at all on the sidewall. It certainly doesn’t help in tracking them down. Those are some of the most scale looking road tires I’ve ever seen. Very cool.

The tires look like they are the same but the wheels are different. RC Station 12mm Hex RC Wheels and Tires for 4x4 2WD Traxxas Slash Arrma Senton Tires and Wheels Preglued 1/10 RC Short Course Truck Tires and Wheels OD 4.25" with Foam Inserts 4PCS for Redcat HPI HSP https://a.co/d/c21AYA5

Looks like Louise (Duratrax) SC Rocket but then the old ones that only had 12mm hex. the new ones have a different center

1710946746599.png

Btw, I had these on a Slash and if you want to traction roll, buy these :p

The tires look like they are the same but the wheels are different. RC Station 12mm Hex RC Wheels and Tires for 4x4 2WD Traxxas Slash Arrma Senton Tires and Wheels Preglued 1/10 RC Short Course Truck Tires and Wheels OD 4.25" with Foam Inserts 4PCS for Redcat HPI HSP https://a.co/d/c21AYA5
Those are almost identical! Yeah the wheels are little different.

Looks like Louise (Duratrax) SC Rocket but then the old ones that only had 12mm hex. the new ones have a different center

View attachment 355807

Btw, I had these on a Slash and if you want to traction roll, buy these :p
I did find the Duratrax but in 17mm. I have 17 or 12 hexes.

Screenshot_20240320_110808_Chrome.jpg

Can anyone identify these road tires I found here on the forum of a member hasn't been on in a while? I have a Senton 3s & wanting to on road convert it & these I can't find anywhere online. Found some that are similar or knockoffs, but not exact. 12mm not a problem.

View attachment 355800

View attachment 355801
Ooooh ooooh 🤚😁 I know ,I know 🤔 those are 🤔 sum beefy ass mofo tires 🤣🤣

That’s a decent price for a set of four, too. And I like how they throw in one of those relatively useless tire tools. Because we all need like a dozen more of those things. 😂
I might pick up a set for my Slash 4x4. I typically go from driveway to pavement with that truck.

Back