Big Rock Can someone confirm my shock choice & oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to use the team losi shock fluids because most of their stuff will say both somewhere on the bottle. My 1325 cst also says 100 on it. So you could use that as the ratio more or less.

You won't like the spring rates on those shocks... they will be way too soft for a basher.

I bought the Hot Racing shock bodies that use the stock piston and shaft... they have been amazing so far. No leaks and very tuneable. I run TLR 50-60w oil in the Granite (710-810cst).

You won't like the spring rates on those shocks... they will be way too soft for a basher.

I bought the Hot Racing shock bodies that use the stock piston and shaft... they have been amazing so far. No leaks and very tuneable. I run TLR 50-60w oil in the Granite (710-810cst).
I wouldnt be able to use the stock springs on the integy? perhaps the diameter of the spring is too big

Thanks for everyones help, I ended up finding some big bores on ebay that should fit with slight mods. Will update once installed. Bought some 40wt oil to try as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back