Kraton Cancelled my Kraton EXB pre-order on Horizon and Ordered for $582 on TowerHobbies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discounts for the Win!

That coupon seems like the best holiday discount overall so far. I was ready to give up on buying a Notorious because I wont pay full price and then BOOM! @Matt05 posted the Tower Hobbies 20% off deal Monday and I have a Notorius scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

Lots of people getting great deals! Hmm, just realized I could get my wife to sign up for her own account and have her buy another 20% off rig 🤔

I've gotta stop, I have like 15 different shipments of rc stuff on the way already. haven't done any Christmas shopping yet...😳

🤣🤣🤣

Cancel for now and get it when it's at a better price.
+1
Let the dust settle with the new EXb K6s, wait abit. Unless if you are absolutely fiending for one Now. I myself can wait. This would be a huge upgrade from my V4 K6s. I have little invested upgrade wise in my K6s and it was quite durable enough for the years I ran it. Over the years the K6s became the dominant Arrma 6s.

Last edited:
$700 is a bit for the EXB RTR, especially if the Spektrum 150A V2 is having issues. There are so many good RCs to choose from in the $700 range, especially if I already have a Kraton 6S. Can’t say I’ve broken anything other that bearings and diff covers, and a few bulkheads, but does that warrant getting a new one or just buy aluminum bulkheads? Decisions, decisions.

And the Sledge was a joke for the same price point. I’m not even sure when Horizon will start shipping the new Kraton EXB.

View attachment 335979
Hum fixed maybe

Screenshot_20231212_184140_Instagram.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back