Typhon car and/or truck bodies that fit the typhon 3S chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As stated in the subject line: What car and/or truck bodies are there available to fit the typhon 3S chassis?
You would likely have to change the mounts to the ones used on the Kraton 4s or Big Rock. Same chassis, different mount location. That would open the door to more options.

Impressive, pricing is fair, designs are well executed, with a lot of variety.

They have it at my local shop so gonna see if it looks good down there
I'm in the process of fitting the porsche body to my typhon. Senton mounts aren't an option because they only mount to the senton diff housing. Using limitless/infraction mounts which seem to work decent. 2+ inches of free space on the sides and almost 4 in the back. Using an infraction front splitter so the body isn't the 1st thing to hit. Working on what to use to fill the gaps. Mine is using limitless shock towers and springs, so overall lower and doesn't need the two bumps in the hood.

20221031_101533.jpg

i know that delta plastik makes some killer bodies that will fit the typhon like a porsche 911 body or a shelby daytona coupe but it requires senton body posts
I have a Typhon 3S that I truggyfied with 3.8 wheels and was wondering if the Bronco body would fit ?

1685482078461.png

IMG_3476.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back