Kraton Looking for some advice on maintaining truck and links to parts that will fit Kraton 4s v2 blx speed monster!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustOutForARip88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Vorteks
WANTING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BLACK FRIDAY SALES!🇨🇦
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great day! I'm looking to toss a bit of cash at some cosmetic as well as any possible performance upgrades that will fit my Kraton 4s v2 blx for sure. I found alot online but no sellers seem to be sure if it will fit or not. If anyone knows of anything that they can recommend for me and that will fit for sure it would be super appreciated! Also ANY AND ALL things I should get for proper maintenance ex. Lube for gears or oil points? Please let me know if you have any thing I should know and be doing to keep up or do maintenance that the factory may not have. The truck is brand new with only 34 or 5 packs thru it. I was interested in arms and CVD shafts as well as any kind of brace mods as well as drive shaft. I have ordered a cpl things I will post in a moment on here. This is my truck

20231118_140423.jpg

Best upgrade I can recommend is the Center diff module from the Mojave, you need to get the Motor Plate, Plastic Housing, and Center Diff to do the upgrade. Other than that, you will likely want a better servo at some point. I'd recommend something brushless and in the 25 to 35kg range. Dirt cheap option is 9imod, decent midrange option is AGF, and from there you can get as expensive as you wanna pay going with something from nicer from AGF or Savox, Reefs, NSDRC etc. Just note that if you go more than 35kg you might run into power issues and you need to get at least a glitch buster but preferably a BEC or better ESC with stronger BEC. To run a different servo you will also need a 25 tooth saver from either Arrma, Hot Racing, or Kimbrough. Grab a spare chassis, a lot of folks also get longer hinge pins for the front arms off the chassis as some folks have issues with the pins being too short.

Best upgrade I can recommend is the Center diff module from the Mojave, you need to get the Motor Plate, Plastic Housing, and Center Diff to do the upgrade. Other than that, you will likely want a better servo at some point. I'd recommend something brushless and in the 25 to 35kg range. Dirt cheap option is 9imod, decent midrange option is AGF, and from there you can get as expensive as you wanna pay going with something from nicer from AGF or Savox, Reefs, NSDRC etc. Just note that if you go more than 35kg you might run into power issues and you need to get at least a glitch buster but preferably a BEC or better ESC with stronger BEC. To run a different servo you will also need a 25 tooth saver from either Arrma, Hot Racing, or Kimbrough. Grab a spare chassis, a lot of folks also get longer hinge pins for the front arms off the chassis as some folks have issues with the pins being too short.
Awesome thanks so much man I am definitely getting a servo somebody recommended the 35 and said that I would need the tooth and horn to match mine which I thought was a 23 and would the one that's in this picture work you think? Also but these arms fit my truck or no? Any help would be easily appreciated
best upgrade would be a 6s kraton ;)
Agreed! Amazon just changed prices for things huge!!! I can get the notorious right now for 550!! 🇨🇦CDN and big rock is only 350. It was just 549.99 an hour ago

Screenshot_20231124_183304_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20231124_183309_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20231124_183319_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20231124_183322_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20231124_015455_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Metal arms are the devil, avoid at all costs. Stock arms are fine and I don't think RPM makes a kraton 4s replacement arm for v2. Just get more stock arms if you break them. DS servo coreless 35kg isn't terrible but I've found brushless servos are much better than coreless for bashers. Coreless motors don't like impacts of jumping over and over again. Check out Flash Hobby, 9imod, or AGF Brushless servos if you wanna stay in the lower end price range, but if you're gonna upgrade I really think it should be brushless personally. The Arrma 25 tooth saver is Red and works fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back