Typhon Chasis ????!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes most every rc car chassis will have a slight kick up in the front, most 2wd vehicles will be flat and have the kick up in the bulkhead instead.

~7 degrees IIRC, at least what my 3 XLWB chassis are bent back to 😂

~7 degrees IIRC, at least what my 3 XLWB chassis are bent back to 😂
I thought it was more like 11 degrees Kick up . I could be wrong. :cool: I measured it once upon a time, a new out the box LWB chassis.
By the time its wrecked hard and tweaked a few times, what's a degree here and there.:ROFLMAO:

I thought it was more like 11 degrees Kick up . I could be wrong. :cool: I measured it once upon a time, a new out the box LWB chassis.
By the time it’s wrecked hard and tweaked a few times, what's a degree here and there.:ROFLMAO:
I never measured the notorious but have a TLR chassis on the way so I’m curious on SWB now. Tolerance could be 4 degrees, 🤷‍♂️

974EDB32-9565-413A-A2A9-90D20EACD316.jpeg

^^^
You are correct there... Proof is in the pudding there.
I believe most all 6s line chassis' have the same identical chassis Kick up.
I could see a factory tolerance of +/-1-2 degrees with these Arrma chassis.
But once you button down the Bulkhead, Belcrank and ST top plate, the chassis is what it is, in the ball park, 7' ish degress (y)
TLRT the same. I am sure the machined 7075 chassis, TLRT and EXB's have a much better tolerance. IDK.

Last edited:
^^^
You are correct there... Proof is in the pudding there.
I believe most all 6s line chassis' have the same identical chassis Kick up.
I could see a factory tolerance of +/-1-2 degrees with these Arrma chassis.
But once you button down the Bulkhead, Belcrank and ST top plate, the chassis is what it is, in the ball park, 7' ish degress (y)
TLRT the same. I am sure the machined 7075 chassis, TLRT and EXB's have a much better tolerance. IDK.
any excuse to upgrade lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back