Kraton Cheap light kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niiiiiice. Is he still selling them? I need a set. Do you have a link?
It looks
Screenshot_20200313-173239_eBay.jpg
like it is less of a kit now... hard to tell...

ok I finally got round to install it - it you can set it to:
1) PERM OFF
2) PERM ON
3) Flashing ON/OFF and it cycles through 3 different interval cycles and brightness cycles

works fine for me
Yes but i only want on and off there is a few on amazon but idk if they are the right ones

IMG_0257.JPG
Nice i have tail lights glued with shoegoe under my wing but i have nothing for the front mainly because my wire exit for my radiobox is pretty much full and there is no place to put leds in the front who would be protected and look good at the same time
Also no derpy eyes those kind of leds on youtube they drill the body headlights and put the bucket leds
IMG_1418.JPG
they look kinda like this
Camera sucks
Going to call my hobbyshop if they have driveshaft washers and if they have 5MM leds and what they can do for me
But i need a plan for the front if i decide to put leds how to mount them on the front without making a huge mess
have a look here - just posted a video https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/r4nd0ms-kraton-8s-kratonstein-build-log.21079/#post-291240

I switch On / OFF / ON ...... OFF ... in the video

Last edited:
Nice i have tail lights glued with shoegoe under my wing but i have nothing for the front mainly because my wire exit for my radiobox is pretty much full and there is no place to put leds in the front who would be protected and look good at the same time
the Krarton 8S has slots front and rear so there is plenty of space especially as only the receiver antenna is actually ending up leaving the box - I know on my Notorious and Granite this is already quite fiddly with ESC and antenna coming out however you can always cut in and then seal with shoegoo shoudl work just fine - take the wires out of the connector, cut into the box enough so you can get the cable through and then seal from inside and outside with shoegoo

the Krarton 8S has slots front and rear so there is plenty of space especially as only the receiver antenna is actually ending up leaving the box - I know on my Notorious and Granite this is already quite fiddly with ESC and antenna coming out however you can always cut in and then seal with shoegoo shoudl work just fine - take the wires out of the connector, cut into the box enough so you can get the cable through and then seal from inside and outside with shoegoo
I already cuted the silicone seal for the wires menaged to squeeze my led rear light on going to try figure something out for the kraton headlights

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back