Kraton No throttle flashing red light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camservos7

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Just unboxed my arrma 4x4 kraton 4s . Turn everything on . I can turn the wheels . But no throttle at all . And the esc is beeping twice with a red light . Pls help

read the instruction manual and do a calibration of the Transmitter. That might help.

Just unboxed my arrma 4x4 kraton 4s . Turn everything on . I can turn the wheels . But no throttle at all . And the esc is beeping twice with a red light . Pls help

Check your tx's throttle trim and make sure it's in the center.

usually on rtr you don't have to do it. they might not have done it in the factory. sometimes things slip through.

I do not have a 4s but i have a 6s. i do not know if they are the same. it gives instructions for slt3 radio. is that what you have? if so then connect battery, power on esc. press button on receiver 3 times within 1.5 seconds. set trims to center on transmitter then power on transmitter. this is for 3 channel sr315 receiver. make sure you have the wheels off the ground when you do this. i set mine on a cardboard box to do it.

I do not have a 4s but i have a 6s. i do not know if they are the same. it gives instructions for slt3 radio. is that what you have? if so then connect battery, power on esc. press button on receiver 3 times within 1.5 seconds. set trims to center on transmitter then power on transmitter. this is for 3 channel sr315 receiver. make sure you have the wheels off the ground when you do this. i set mine on a cardboard box to do it.
I'll try that . And yes I have slt3
I'll try that . And yes I have slt3
Didn't do anything. Sucks Asa was looking forward to this thing

Last edited:
@razorrc made a nice video on the calibrating the SLT3 radio.

You would be surprised how many cars leave the factory without the throttle being properly calibrated. Now that I think about it I wonder if this is why my 6s Kraton runs so sluggish I never did calibrate the throttle on it. 🤔

Can I add to this post?

My granite brushless has the fast flashing red led. The car is my kids, it’s ran great for two weeks, and today he plugged a fresh battery in, no control of any kind, the esc will not respond to the learn mode or bind settings at all. Any suggestions?

Can I add to this post?

My granite brushless has the fast flashing red led. The car is my kids, it’s ran great for two weeks, and today he plugged a fresh battery in, no control of any kind, the esc will not respond to the learn mode or bind settings at all. Any suggestions?

Check the wire for the esc going into the receiver box to see if the white wire got pinched or severed anywhere between the esc and the receiver. I've had this happen before, had the esc wire pinched between the rear of the chassis and the shock tower took me forever to figure out why it wouldn't do anything but flash the red led and I could not get it to go into program mode either.

Check the wire for the esc going into the receiver box to see if the white wire got pinched or severed anywhere between the esc and the receiver. I've had this happen before, had the esc wire pinched between the rear of the chassis and the shock tower took me forever to figure out why it wouldn't do anything but flash the red led and I could not get it to go into program mode either.
Ok, Iv examined the white wire and all wires

I can only see one spot that look smooshed maybe,
But nothin damaged nothing changed when I applied battery to it all un assembled

IMG_3337.jpeg

IMG_3338.jpeg

Holly smokes I wanna beat them kids.

Dad my car won’t drive, ok I’ll look.

Short of the long story I figured I was covered with two different bodies for the twins, nope!!

They crossed controllers at some point and after looking at all of it. It popped into my head. Get the other car and see what that esc wiring looks like. So I turned it on and sure enough his car was doing the exact same thing wth!!! I tried both cars on at the same time and they both worked lol oh my hell. Two hours wasted on kids putting away rc to clean off the table for dinner!!

Attachments

• IMG_1907.jpeg
    IMG_1907.jpeg
    397.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Looks like ESC is plugged in into AUX port and steering servo into THR port on your receiver... or maybe it's optical illusion?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back