Check this out... ArrmaForum tumblers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Forum-30oz-Rtic-Tumbler.jpg

The UPS man just dropped off a box with a couple of these 32oz RTIC tumblers with ArrmaForum engraved on them... a massive thanks to @Doom!

Sorry, but I am for sure keeping one for myself :D which means the remaining will be given away as part of the soon to start ArrmaForum Fan event!!!!!

Be ready, because these things are pretty darn cool! :cool:

View attachment 144972

The UPS man just dropped off a box with a couple of these 32oz RTIC tumblers with ArrmaForum engraved on them... a massive thanks to @Doom!

Sorry, but I am for sure keeping one for myself :D which means the remaining will be given away as part of the soon to start ArrmaForum Fan event!!!!!

Be ready, because these things are pretty darn cool! :cool:
Love it! :love:

What is the ArrmaForum Fan event?

Dammit @WoodiE
Futurama Shut Up And Take My Money GIF

Love it! :love:

What is the ArrmaForum Fan event?
It means @WoodiE is not behaving again and spending his money on us again and starting a new giveaway for Arrma fans. Also means you have a chance to win a tumbler(you won't cuz I will lol jkjk) and some other goodies that woodie's evil genius mind has decided to give us.

It means @WoodiE is not behaving again and spending his money on us again and starting a new giveaway for Arrma fans. Also means you have a chance to win a tumbler(you won't cuz I will lol jkjk) and some other goodies that woodie's evil genius mind has decided to give us.
Oh, I see, thanks! Can't wait!!!
Thanks @WoodiE!!

Dammit @WoodiE
Futurama Shut Up And Take My Money GIF

Right!!?? 🤣🤣
Hell yes!!! 😍😍🤣

I normally sit back and let everyone else have a chance at all the giveaways and offerings..... but dam this has my name all over it... can I just order one from @Doom! ? I will trade ya stickers and key rings I had made for the Sunday Funday guest.

I'm a huge coffee drinker... like 3 pots a day so I have tumblers in my car,work,work truck,garage so I will need at least 1 for each of them please

I'm a huge coffee drinker... like 3 pots a day so I have tumblers in my car,work,work truck,garage so I will need at least 1 for each of them please
same. My timmies budget is ridiculous. I would have enough for my talion by now if I didn't drink so much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back