Cleaning car senton 4x4 mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeybrushedsenton

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys new to this. I was wanting to clean my car up some. Bought some canned air seeing as I don't have an air compressor. When I used it the air was quit cold made some frost appear on the parts I was blowing off. Now the car will not move, the front wheels will still turn. Did I harm the motor or esc? Thanks for any help.

You probably held it too tilted to one side, those cans are very sensitive to angles and become cold quick. Unplug the motor and remove it from the car, test it with your battery to see if it spins. Don’t keep it connected for more than 5 seconds.

You probably held it too tilted to one side, those cans are very sensitive to angles and become cold quick. Unplug the motor and remove it from the car, test it with your battery to see if it spins. Don’t keep it connected for more than 5 seconds.
Ok thanks for that info. Yes it was very sensitive. I'll have to try that when I get off work today.

Long paint brush and a leaf blower. Little simple green or silicone spray for the hinge pins and that’s all you need. I’m not a fan of hose it down.

Spray with the hose, coat it with simple green, wait 5 mins, rinse it off completely. Turn it upside down to drip dry. I use the leaf blower on them first remove the leaves and dust.

I think it may not have been a cleaning issue. My son's car is now doing the same thing. Haven't cleaned his yet as it's not that dirt inside yet. But we are running a 2s battery with them. Would that have burned the motor up that quickly? We've only had them a few days. I bought the 2s for the longer battery life. Was that a big mistake? Thanks again for any help

Did you move the little jumper insert on the ESC to lipo?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back