Kraton Cleaning????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ar.kraton

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Ran through some serious dirt and it's in places I didnt know existed ( exaggerated) recommendations on cleaning before I take everything apart to clean ???

we use MucOff bike protect.. spray on , leave and voila!.. clean as a ..yea. Smells nice too. Adds a shine to plastic parts so they look like new :)
Oh,you need to wipe off or use an compressor to blow all off. The spray contains both PTFE (teflon) and oil. It cleans, protects and is water repellant. Much better then WD40 or similar stuff. But afterwards, dusts and dirts cleans off more easily :)

we use MucOff bike protect.. spray on , leave and voila!.. clean as a ..yea. Smells nice too. Adds a shine to plastic parts so they look like new :)
Oh,you need to wipe off or use an compressor to blow all off. The spray contains both PTFE (teflon) and oil. It cleans, protects and is water repellant. Much better then WD40 or similar stuff. But afterwards, dusts and dirts cleans off more easily :)
Which MucOff product in particular do you use? I'm looking to pick up a hydrophobic spray but trying to find the best value. Most of em cost $18-20 a bottle and hoping to get the best value.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back