Senton Color scheme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grasshopper72

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 6s
Ok, guys and gals. Scheme ideas?

Attachments

• 20200317_173500.jpg
    20200317_173500.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 39
I was going to say do the truck in the metallic purple with orange flames highlighted in the white

?⬆
I'm a fan of racing stripes and also orange and white colors. I have a can of that purple in my shop too but haven't thought about how to use it. Imo, simple is always best for design. Hope others will help chime in because we absolutely have some gifted paint schemers here on the forum for sure.

Last edited:
?⬆
I'm a fan of racing stripes and also orange and white colors. I have a can of that purple in my shop too but haven't thought about how to use it. Imo, simple is always best for design. Hope others will help chime in because we absolutely have some gifted paint schemers here on the forum for sure.
Right? Some of these guys do some amazing work. Mine is like a D- it looks good until you get close, then you can see all the spots where I fudged up.

Right? Some of these guys do some amazing work. Mine is like a D- it looks good until you get close, then you can see all the spots where I fudged up.

I only gain confidence looking at other's work. I have a couple lids to do but have been reluctant because I want em to be just right. It helps when I remember that they still function just the same even if I make forgivable paint mistakes.

I was going to say do the truck in the metallic purple with orange flames highlighted in the white
That was actually my first idea. What I'd like to do, but I'm afraid I'd screw it up and it'd look like doggy poo. I just don't want to do a plain front one color, the rear another. Looking for inspiration.

That was actually my first idea. What I'd like to do, but I'm afraid I'd screw it up and it'd look like doggy poo. I just don't want to do a plain front one color, the rear another. Looking for inspiration.
After a few runs they don't look so good anyway lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back