Kraton Compatibility 4S V1 Kraton with V2 Outcast Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elschizo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
hi

So i have a fully decked out V1 Kraton with CVD, M2C, 6S Shocks, RPM arms etc etc..
Only thing is the slipper clutch which is bothering me ( another story but i already did several mods to try out eg. Drill out to 3 mm screw and locknut but still getting loose)
I really like the car so don't want to switch completely

The idea now is :
Switch to center diff/Motormount from 4s Mojave and Outcast v2 Chassis with center drive shaft and brace.

As far as my research goes - should work - or did I miss something?
Thx
regards
mcp

hi

So i have a fully decked out V1 Kraton with CVD, M2C, 6S Shocks, RPM arms etc etc..
Only thing is the slipper clutch which is bothering me ( another story but i already did several mods to try out eg. Drill out to 3 mm screw and locknut but still getting loose)

The idea now is :
Switch to center diff/Motormount from 4s Mojave and Outcast v2 Chassis with center drive shaft and brace.

Thx
regards
mcp

The New 4S (Enhanced) Power Module with Center Differential will fit the old 3S/4Sv1 & v2 chassis ...with a slight modification.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/4s-mojave-center-diffs-in-3s-cars.65926/

The New 4S (Enhanced) Power Module with Center Differential will fit the old 3S/4Sv1 & v2 chassis ...with a slight modification.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/4s-mojave-center-diffs-in-3s-cars.65926/
Thank you very much. off course I saw that . and know that it fits the old chassis.

Question was to get the new chassis - because mine are all V1 Models without holes etc. so wanted to get the new one without messing around - if there are problems with the old parts. But I´ll just try it.

This is my concoction.
V3 typhon chassi,v1 HD axles
V2 arms,rods,shocks,shock towers. All gears and diff cases Hot Racing,M2c motor mount. Cen Racing suspension pins in front modified.
16980794078214997429374510174577.jpg

Cut these down to size(62mm or 63mm) grind the head down to fit. Never pull out. I belive I paid $12 for 4pcs.
20230405_222415.jpg

hi

The idea now is :

Thx
regards
mcp
Hi I also have the v1 really like it thinking about upgrading do you have a upgrade list I could look at please or a channel I could sub to check it out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back