Congratulations to MFM, the March 2023 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx brother. Been after this banner for a while!!

She’s an animal!! I beat the ever living piss out of her each time out and she keeps coming back for more!! Never to disappoint!! Absolute tank! Actually just repaired after this hit!
Must admit that banner looks really good, love the purple/hot pink colour.😋

Congrats @MFM !! I definitely got some inspiration from your beast when I started making my own bodies. Great work on a bada$$ looking rig!🙂👍🤘🍻
Appreciate you. Thanks bro

Appreciate you. Thanks bro
I gotta ask, how did you form the body? Did you cut out a big 1 piece blank, then put all the "breaks" in in? Or did ya hafta put it together w/nuts & bolts? Or spot welds? As you can tell, I'm very interested in your process because I've ventured into custom body making as well. Also made out of aluminum 👍

20230119_213637.jpg

20230119_181539.jpg

I gotta ask, how did you form the body? Did you cut out a big 1 piece blank, then put all the "breaks" in in? Or did ya hafta put it together w/nuts & bolts? Or spot welds? As you can tell, I'm very interested in your process because I've ventured into custom body making as well. Also made out of aluminum 👍

View attachment 290137

View attachment 290138
I believe he bought it, and the guy is out of business now.

View attachment 290137

View attachment 290138
The body started as a flat sheet of 1/16. WickedRc makes em. Seems i got the last one every made lol. Took months of me pushing them to ship one to me. Immediately after that they stopped selling them.
I believe he bought it, and the guy is out of business now.
100% correct

View attachment 290137

View attachment 290138
Looks crazy!! I think you’re on to something there!!

The body started as a flat sheet of 1/16. WickedRc makes em. Seems i got the last one every made lol. Took months of me pushing them to ship one to me. Immediately after that they stopped selling them.

100% correct

Looks crazy!! I think you’re on to something there!!
Sweet! Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: MFM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back