Congratulations to StephenSchandelmayer, the July 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know I had to do some modifying with the body mounts to fit correctly. You also have to put shock limiters in since the fender edges sit over the tires. I have considered trying senton arms to see if it'll bring it in enough to actually be under the fenders. I have to do some measuring to see because it would be better that way
Thank you !

I was actually thinking about slamming my senton 3s.

For the typhon 6s you used senton 6s body mounts ?

Thank you !

I was actually thinking about slamming my senton 3s.

For the typhon 6s you used senton 6s body mounts ?
Absolutely! That would be sweet though, I'm sure it would fit that nicely.

And yeah I did. Stock Typhon front tower so I had to trim a little of the mount to fit on the tower and then I have an ultra low alza rear tower with the senton mount as well but that one I really had to do some trimming and drill new holes and stuff to mount it low enough so the body would sit where I wanted it to.

Congratulations @StephenSchandelmayer! Two banners now. Time to go premium and enter the Arrma Forum Fan contest so you can snag two more. Nothing feels better than a rainbow of banners below your name. Ask me how I know😉

Congratulations @StephenSchandelmayer! Two banners now. Time to go premium and enter the Arrma Forum Fan contest so you can snag two more. Nothing feels better than a rainbow of banners below your name. Ask me how I know😉
Thank you! and yes not going to lie I have been thinking that way, your rainbow is beautiful :ROFLMAO:
🏳️‍🌈
You are a bad influence.......But now my rainbow grows 🏳️‍🌈

Thank you! and yes not going to lie I have been thinking that way, your rainbow is beautiful :ROFLMAO:
🏳️‍🌈

You are a bad influence.......But now my rainbow grows 🏳️‍🌈
Nicely done Stephen! Welcome to the life of the premium member. Be sure @WoodiE gives you a key to the executive washroom and I'll hit him up for my commission😉

1660063014327.png

Last edited:
Nicely done Stephen! Welcome to the life of the premium member. Be sure @WoodiE gives you a key to the executive washroom and I'll hit him up for my commission😉

View attachment 234877
Who knew the Arrma Forum was making so much money!! Will there be someone feeding me grapes? Fanning me with palms? I need that key!! :ROFLMAO:

nice! but what is it? vendetta??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back