Big Rock Converted bigrock 3s to 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolo21

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I upgraded everything on this thing and currently building my new br6 I had the motor and esc from that so decided to throw it in the littlerock only plan on running 4s it's plenty fast on 4 and I absolutely love it my question is has anyone done this I'm having trouble finding a fan mount to fit with the motor fitting so snug I don't see many options

17084810463576571686741104073899.jpg

17084810775655883929630867761306.jpg

If there isn't enough room between the motor and the shaft for the clamp on style - go the old school route and mount it to the chassis. You can make a plate like in the pic or mount directly to the chassis.
Should be enough room on the BR for this.

LRP-BL-side.jpg

If there isn't enough room between the motor and the shaft for the clamp on style - go the old school route and mount it to the chassis. You can make a plate like in the pic or mount directly to the chassis.

View attachment 349945
This route crossed my mind thanks might be my only option

View attachment 349945
Does the body get close to where it can't move air

View attachment 349945
Thanks for the idea I think this will do for now

17084860595028227350069052947577.jpg

This route crossed my mind thanks might be my only option

Does the body get close to where it can't move air

Mounted on the inside of the edge would be enough space to move air imo. Just gotta play with the idea and adapt it to work for the application. That's how I originally intended on doing mine also.

I've seen folks go as far as simple zip ties holding them to the cans in a must have situation.

Mounted on the inside of the edge would be enough space to move air imo. Just gotta play with the idea and adapt it to work for the application. That's how I originally intended on doing mine also.

I've seen folks go as far as simple zip ties holding them to the cans in a must have situation.
Just cut a slit on the side guards bent it down drilled a couple holes ziptied the top of fan to center brace to keep the correct angle boom 👌 perfection

Just cut a slit on the side guards bent it down drilled a couple holes ziptied the top of fan to center brace to keep the correct angle boom 👌 perfection
As much money I got into this I could have bought a outcast 8s but it's been fun building it and it's a tank I love it

Back