3x9rtse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Hey guys , you've heard me say I race SCT with my daughter , we haven't raced in over a year partly as I am busy , she is in college and has 2 jobs , and unfortunately 2WD SCT has kinda softened up . The Fri night club races there always used to be 2 heats , now not even enough for 1 . At the past trophy races there only have been 3 trucks showing up . But a couple weeks ago one of the regulars from up there that does RCM YT weekly talk videos put a call out for people to start bringing SCT back !!! Well , Sunday was their New Years Day Trophy race and my daughter and I both went . 16 Short Course trucks showed up !!!! 2 heats , 8 and 8 for the qualifiers , and 1 + 2 of the B main to bump up . 10 trucks in the A main !!! The racing side of this hobby is another whole experience !!!! Running for 5 min straight , trying to go fast , not crash , drive through and with traffic , intense !! If you are from CT / Ma , you should try and at least go there at some point , awesome place !!
RSMP RC did a heck of a job of this part 1 video of that day . Enjoy !!!!

gotnitro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Most racers around me (or when I was engulfed in racing) never took the time to talk to anyone other than who was in their crew OR click. They were way too competitive but to their defense, that's what molded my style of racing. Rubbin is racin, get out there, learn, get your butt handed to you, come back for redemption another day. Very nice LHS!

Rob66

Yeah nah!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
Hey guys , you've heard me say I race SCT with my daughter , we haven't raced in over a year partly as I am busy , she is in college and has 2 jobs , and unfortunately 2WD SCT has kinda softened up . The Fri night club races there always used to be 2 heats , now not even enough for 1 . At the past trophy races there only have been 3 trucks showing up . But a couple weeks ago one of the regulars from up there that does RCM YT weekly talk videos put a call out for people to start bringing SCT back !!! Well , Sunday was their New Years Day Trophy race and my daughter and I both went . 16 Short Course trucks showed up !!!! 2 heats , 8 and 8 for the qualifiers , and 1 + 2 of the B main to bump up . 10 trucks in the A main !!! The racing side of this hobby is another whole experience !!!! Running for 5 min straight , trying to go fast , not crash , drive through and with traffic , intense !! If you are from CT / Ma , you should try and at least go there at some point , awesome place !!
RSMP RC did a heck of a job of this part 1 video of that day . Enjoy !!!!

I would subscribe but they have the perfect amount currently...

DoubLRRLIFE!8887

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
Yeah I just walk in and race or do I have to sign up before going ?

3x9rtse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Yeah I just walk in and race or do I have to sign up before going ?
At my track we can either sign up and pay at the counter or if it gets close to start time , the owner is sitting at the computer , we go pay him . No , we don't sign up before going .

DoubLRRLIFE!8887

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
At my track we can either sign up and pay at the counter or if it gets close to start time , the owner is sitting at the computer , we go pay him . No , we don't sign up before going .
How much do you pay?