Cool video from my LHS racetrack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Hey guys , you've heard me say I race SCT with my daughter , we haven't raced in over a year partly as I am busy , she is in college and has 2 jobs , and unfortunately 2WD SCT has kinda softened up . The Fri night club races there always used to be 2 heats , now not even enough for 1 . At the past trophy races there only have been 3 trucks showing up . But a couple weeks ago one of the regulars from up there that does RCM YT weekly talk videos put a call out for people to start bringing SCT back !!! Well , Sunday was their New Years Day Trophy race and my daughter and I both went . 16 Short Course trucks showed up !!!! 2 heats , 8 and 8 for the qualifiers , and 1 + 2 of the B main to bump up . 10 trucks in the A main !!! The racing side of this hobby is another whole experience !!!! Running for 5 min straight , trying to go fast , not crash , drive through and with traffic , intense !! If you are from CT / Ma , you should try and at least go there at some point , awesome place !!
RSMP RC did a heck of a job of this part 1 video of that day . Enjoy !!!!

Most racers around me (or when I was engulfed in racing) never took the time to talk to anyone other than who was in their crew OR click. They were way too competitive but to their defense, that's what molded my style of racing. Rubbin is racin, get out there, learn, get your butt handed to you, come back for redemption another day. Very nice LHS!

Hey guys , you've heard me say I race SCT with my daughter , we haven't raced in over a year partly as I am busy , she is in college and has 2 jobs , and unfortunately 2WD SCT has kinda softened up . The Fri night club races there always used to be 2 heats , now not even enough for 1 . At the past trophy races there only have been 3 trucks showing up . But a couple weeks ago one of the regulars from up there that does RCM YT weekly talk videos put a call out for people to start bringing SCT back !!! Well , Sunday was their New Years Day Trophy race and my daughter and I both went . 16 Short Course trucks showed up !!!! 2 heats , 8 and 8 for the qualifiers , and 1 + 2 of the B main to bump up . 10 trucks in the A main !!! The racing side of this hobby is another whole experience !!!! Running for 5 min straight , trying to go fast , not crash , drive through and with traffic , intense !! If you are from CT / Ma , you should try and at least go there at some point , awesome place !!
RSMP RC did a heck of a job of this part 1 video of that day . Enjoy !!!!

I would subscribe but they have the perfect amount currently...

Yeah I just walk in and race or do I have to sign up before going ?

Yeah I just walk in and race or do I have to sign up before going ?
At my track we can either sign up and pay at the counter or if it gets close to start time , the owner is sitting at the computer , we go pay him . No , we don't sign up before going .

At my track we can either sign up and pay at the counter or if it gets close to start time , the owner is sitting at the computer , we go pay him . No , we don't sign up before going .
How much do you pay?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back