Typhon Crap this annoying!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally pretty happy with my assortment of rc's which is great since I don't have a bunch of free space for more rc's....

Then I noticed in my parts bin how few parts I need to build a 6s Typhon...I SHOULD STOP DAYDREAMING NOW!!!🤣

I've built a few parts bin rc's before. Hard to resist but remember then you'll need to restock your parts bin with even more parts! 🤣

Noooo!!!! Must finish Fireteam to XL Talion conversion first!🤣

Just do both!
😂

motivational-monday-meme-you-can-do-it.jpeg.jpg

Junk bin trucks are special, It's like getting a new truck for almost free. Think of it like the Island of Unwanted Toys, you're giving all those unwanted parts the opportunity to have their brains beaten out all over again. Go for it!

Done yet?
I gave myself a built in time delay to slow down my parts ordering pace...I ordered the towers I need from Basherqueen and she's on vacation intil July 7th, i have to wait at least a week util I finsifh the XL Talion!🤣
Junk bin trucks are special, It's like getting a new truck for almost free. Think of it like the Island of Unwanted Toys, you're giving all those unwanted parts the opportunity to have their brains beaten out all over again. Go for it!
I was almost ready to resist until I saw this, its going to happen for sure now!🤣

Finally pretty happy with my assortment of rc's which is great since I don't have a bunch of free space for more rc's....

Then I noticed in my parts bin how few parts I need to build a 6s Typhon...I SHOULD STOP DAYDREAMING NOW!!!🤣

That is why I hate digging through my spare parts bin, I have most of the parts to build 3-4 different cars right now.

Pretty sure my rc addiction is growing just when I thought I had it under control!!!

Finished my Fireteam to Talion XL conversion last night, less than 24 hours later, I caved right in and the Typhon is definitely happening. All it took was Jenny's having the TLR chassis available with a scratch and dent discount. Of course I couldn't possibly be foolish enough to pass that $8 savings up, and while I'm at it let me see what else? Of course building from the parts bin means no spares, gotta get some spares while I'm at it! And TLR towers, it will be a street truck, so gotta see firsthand what those tuning adjustments are like... :rolleyes: 😖 :banghead:🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot 2023-07-13 164406.png

There’s no way you can’t build it then, right? I hope to see your new build thread by Thursday, latest. 😊

You didn't specify which Thursday, will this one do? 🤣

Pretty sure my rc addiction is growing just when I thought I had it under control!!!

Finished my Fireteam to Talion XL conversion last night, less than 24 hours later, I caved right in and the Typhon is definitely happening. All it took was Jenny's having the TLR chassis available with a scratch and dent discount. Of course I couldn't possibly be foolish enough to pass that $8 savings up, and while I'm at it let me see what else? Of course building from the parts bin means no spares, gotta get some spares while I'm at it! And TLR towers, it will be a street truck, so gotta see firsthand what those tuning adjustments are like... :rolleyes: 😖 :banghead:🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 311183

You didn't specify which Thursday, will this one do? 🤣
$150, you got off easy! 😆

$150, you got off easy! 😆
Haha, considering how badly I've overspent on crawlers the last month it feels like I'm overdoing it 🤷‍♂️ 😄 It all started with"...hmmm, just need a $10 chassis and a few parts to put it together, could probably do it for $75 or less... 🤣

Like NIKE says "JUST DO IT"👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back