Kraton Dates of manufacture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
I'm sure some of you knowledgeable folks will have this information.

I just had a quick question regarding dates of manufacture for the kraton and outcast 6s.

Does anyone know when they started producing them with the BLX185 system and what dates they switched over to the Spektrum system?

Thanks.

V1 to V4 had the BLX185. V4 was early 2019 and included the dreaded STX radio. I believe V5 was the adoption of the full spektrum electronics at the end of 2020 going into 2021. V1 might be end of 2017 to early 2018 timeframe......not 100%.

Thanks, so the spektrum has only been in for roughly 3 years, for some reason in my head i thought it was longer than that (no reasoning, just feeling).

The V4 was the begining of the Horizon purchase of Arrma (mid to late 2018) thus the STX radio. Once they got things ironed out with the aquisition it's not suprising the V5 release was not much later including the full Spektrum package. It will be interesting to see what they will do with the V5 line. I would expect to see a new Outcast EXB soon. Not so sure we will see another Talion with the Big Rock launch. I think the Fireteam is all done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back