Granite Definitely a granite ..... and no road tyres

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
So there I sat , and PING went a brain cell , my road wheel/tyre combo had not arrived , so an email to the seller and they are not even posted , but they are now . Dam . Its been a week . Sooooo ....... I won’t be heading out to bigger flatter spacers this weekend . And now a drum roll please ..... ta darrrr and the typhon ish from earlier is now sporting a short chassis 4s juiced 3s motor’d , 120blx fun machine to enjoy .outcast wing this time too. Only takes 20 mins or so to chassis change when using a little drill . Let’s get flippin
Ps , centre shaft now fitted
Pps , this gonna be a awesome with the extra power
9A36B822-7660-4441-95AB-FF0A74D5FC0D.jpeg

DA246F32-97FB-487D-8869-02F3344DA055.jpeg

Oh yes and the tyres balloon HUGE ??

So there I sat , and PING went a brain cell , my road wheel/tyre combo had not arrived , so an email to the seller and they are not even posted , but they are now . Dam . Its been a week . Sooooo ....... I won’t be heading out to bigger flatter spacers this weekend . And now a drum roll please ..... ta darrrr and the typhon ish from earlier is now sporting a short chassis 4s juiced 3s motor’d , 120blx fun machine to enjoy .outcast wing this time too. Only takes 20 mins or so to chassis change when using a little drill . Let’s get flippin
Ps , centre shaft now fitted
Pps , this gonna be a awesome with the extra power
View attachment 62207
View attachment 62208
Oh yes and the tyres balloon HUGE ??
U haven’t seen ballooning until u run the full 185 system?

20min chassis swap? ??

That’s moving real fast. Impressive.

hello jondilly . Whip out motor , turn over the chassis and undo the lot , take them long hinge screws out front n rear and bobs ya uncle , the only fiddly bit is to reinstall the steering posts , and then zip it all back up
My little dewalt is perfect
D916E5A1-2A4E-437A-8DAC-7E69C5463945.jpeg

hello jondilly . Whip out motor , turn over the chassis and undo the lot , take them long hinge screws out front n rear and bobs ya uncle , the only fiddly bit is to reinstall the steering posts , and then zip it all back up
My little dewalt is perfect
View attachment 62246
I’ve never timed myself or felt the need to hurry, but I’m really impressed with a 20 min swap. That show you are very familiar with your rig. Bravo ?? ✌????????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back