Kraton Did Arrma change the Kraton V5?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lethalcobra2k3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Vorteks
I just got a new Kraton 6S V5 BLX. The shop originally had none in stock and it took a few weeks to get in. I noticed that all the pics Ive seen with the V5 had black and orange esc’s and everything I have read showed 8 levels of programming. Mine came in today and the electronics are black and silver and there is a separate addendum for esc programming with 10 level options instead of 8. Is this a revised edition of the V5?

IMG_5186.jpeg

IMG_5185.jpeg

IMG_5187.jpeg

My theory is they’re expending v1 Firma 6S electronics with warranty/replacement inventory and all new product RTR are using the v2 “blackout/stealth” combos.

I got my V5 BLX in early January and have the same thing. The box is labeled with orange electronics but it has the newer electronics and 25T servo. The consensus seems to be that it may be the upcoming V6 coming off production lines now with the stealth electronics but the box label guys are on strike. :LOL: 🤷‍♂️

I got my V5 BLX in early January and have the same thing. The box is labeled with orange electronics but it has the newer electronics and 25T servo. The consensus seems to be that it may be the upcoming V6 coming off production lines now with the stealth electronics but the box label guys are on strike. :LOL: 🤷‍♂️
Mine also has the 25T servo. Im going to upgrade the servo and servo saver anyhow but its nice to get some new stuff in an “older” rig before the new ones come in.

I just got a new Kraton 6S V5 BLX. The shop originally had none in stock and it took a few weeks to get in. I noticed that all the pics Ive seen with the V5 had black and orange esc’s and everything I have read showed 8 levels of programming. Mine came in today and the electronics are black and silver and there is a separate addendum for esc programming with 10 level options instead of 8. Is this a revised edition of the V5?

View attachment 347740

View attachment 347741

View attachment 347742

You received the New Updated components

My theory is OEM Hobbywing stopped producing the 8bl150 g1 that spektrum 150 was based on before, so Arrma is phasing the v2 electronics in all the rigs that had the spektrum 150 now that 8bl150 g2 is around instead.

Back