Kraton Kraton V5 EXB Rear Mudguards?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doolin64

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Infraction 4x4
Like a fool, I ordered a set of RPM mudguards for the 6s Kraton only to find out they do not fit the V5 trucks. Tbone racing is an option, but what else is everyone using? Does anyone here 3D print their own? I think I got a set from @Tex Koder for my 4s V2 Outcast and they worked great. I'd happily support a member here. I prefer to not "make my own" and have it look like a bad 3rd Grade art project.

T Bone Racing is not an option. They went out of business and scammers bought their web domain. Stay far away.

I printed mudguards for my Kraton in TPU plastic and they work great. Feel free to message me if you need help with some.

1710820839653.jpeg

Like a fool, I ordered a set of RPM mudguards for the 6s Kraton only to find out they do not fit the V5 trucks. Tbone racing is an option, but what else is everyone using? Does anyone here 3D print their own? I think I got a set from @Tex Koder for my 4s V2 Outcast and they worked great. I'd happily support a member here. I prefer to not "make my own" and have it look like a bad 3rd Grade art project.

Bat Signal Batman GIF by Maudit

PM me.

For what it’s worth you can cut the RPM ones down and drill your own holes until you find something else. I did that to mine after I broke the RPM arm and went back to using the stock EXB arms.

That being said @Tex Koder or at @dure16 I’d be interested in some that fit and cover a little more of the shock.

yeah, the RPM ONLY fit (properly) the RPM arms. Easy to drill and install them if you haven't returned them.

Back