Senton Diff oil senton 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Roos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I only have 100K and 50K diff oil at home. Is that ok for the Senton 3s 4x4? No racing, just bashing.

I only have 100K and 50K diff oil at home. Is that ok for the Senton 3s 4x4? No racing, just bashing.
Yes the 100k is fine for the front, but a little thick for the rear. Go with the 50k in the rear, but just know it’s not going to turn in under power as well. You may end up needing to reduce the rear a little. It’s a personal preference thing, so give it a try and see how she runs. ??

Yes the 100k is fine for the front, but a little thick for the rear. Go with the 50k in the rear, but just know it’s not going to turn in under power as well. You may end up needing to reduce the rear a little. It’s a personal preference thing, so give it a try and see how she runs. ??

Thanks!

change my mind... first of all the 50K turned out to be 60K. I put 60K in front and buy 20K for the rear. Hope that will work ok. Guess I will get straight lines but will have to let go of the power for sharp turns? I read this set up should work for general bashing.

change my mind... first of all the 50K turned out to be 60K. I put 60K in front and buy 20K for the rear. Hope that will work ok. Guess I will get straight lines but will have to let go of the power for sharp turns? I read this set up should work for general bashing.
Let er rip tater chip

I would say yes.
From our experiences at the carpet track, if we want more "straight lines", we had to put thicker diff rear. And with better rear grippy tires, we had a complet different cornering handling. We ran 60K-40K (F/R) last year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back