Outcast Difference between V3,V4 and V5 on Outcast? Need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaze309

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I'm looking at a couple of used Outkast however on both models the owners are sure which versions they are. Is there anyway to tell what version they are?

Chassis electronics body arms stuff like that
Can anyone tell me anything from the picture?

Screenshot 2021-06-10 181631.png

Is it worth it for $300 or is the V5 that much better that I should look for one of those or just buy new?

A used rc in good shape is worth half the original sale price i got a good deal on mine and i have the v4. I got mine last oct. when the new v5 was coming out. 300 is a bit steep for it. Take note that the v4 has a crappy rx/tx.Also take note that if you buy a used rc you will not have a factory warranty. 250 max for the v4 is all i would give. I love mine!!!!🤘

Can anyone tell me anything from the picture?

View attachment 151293
V4 because rear shock towers and arms
Is it worth it for $300 or is the V5 that much better that I should look for one of those or just buy new?
Imo the v5 is better better chassi, better arms, better electronics kinda, better shock towers. If i buy an used v4 and try to make it v5 with stuff i want its going to be better to buy a new v5
A used rc in good shape is worth half the original sale price i got a good deal on mine and i have the v4. I got mine last oct. when the new v5 was coming out. 300 is a bit steep for it. Take note that the v4 has a crappy rx/tx.Also take note that if you buy a used rc you will not have a factory warranty. 250 max for the v4 is all i would give. I love mine!!!!🤘
60-65% original price imo
I don't think a mojave exb roller is worth 250$😅

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back