Kraton hello I need help please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pins hold the small top cage to the center diff cover. Once they are slid in from the front of the vehicle, two tiny body pins hold them in place by going through the holes and the slots in the center diff cover. Sorry, I don't have a pic.

Those are the center support pins for above the differential bracing. Green arrows, I’d recommend pulling the exploded view diagram to understand any specific subassembly/hardware configuration.

1710605895534.jpeg

Those are the center support pins for above the differential bracing. Green arrows, I’d recommend pulling the exploded view diagram to understand any specific subassembly/hardware configuration.

View attachment 354953
Mine doesn’t have that top part last owner probably broke it and that’s why I have these pins

It only has the center diff cover not that pice that’s on top that the pins would be used for

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 20
Is it just me or would that chipped sun gear not be related to that RC's front wheels locking like that?

Ok I have a new issue I went to test it out and noticed it wasn’t acting right sometimes it would have no acceleration then it has all the acceleration that crap is scary bc you never know when it’s going to just randomly take off in a direction and there’s no catching it either here’s another video

Is it just me or would that chipped sun gear not be related to that RC's front wheels locking like that?
. Now it’s this the throttle won’t work sometimes then it has all the gas and won’t work right

Last edited:
Back