Do we have any line of sight to parts production

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerbil

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I want to buy an outcast but it seems like parts availability is almost non existent. Looking through the forums it seems like it's been in this holding pattern for months.

How high is the risk that Arrma cars won't be supported going forward? Is there any line of sight to production starting back up?

The true answer is no body really knows right now... At least, none of us outside of Horizon Hobby knows...

But with that said, I would expect parts to come back in stock... Hopefully in a month or two.

I want an outcast pretty bad, but I'm going to wait it out before I buy. I've spent the past 2 years waiting for parts to come back for the Savage. Started seeing parts trickle in last year and I got a savage flux to go along with my savage X. Now it's still hard finding parts for reasonable prices. I don't want to have 3 trucks I can't get parts for, so I'm going to wait. Kind of annoying having 2 trucks made for bashing that I'm afraid to drive.

I want to buy an outcast but it seems like parts availability is almost non existent. Looking through the forums it seems like it's been in this holding pattern for months.

How high is the risk that Arrma cars won't be supported going forward? Is there any line of sight to production starting back up?

I canceled my order for the kraton and the talion. I’ll considerate it again ,,why bother,, I’d hate to see my trucks on the shelf if I have to wait weeks unknowing just to get parts. Not going to order anything armma until I feel comfortable with the whole mess,,,mean time I’ll use my traxxas stuff ( I have 5 of their units,,with no problem getting parts...... good luck guys......tazzzz

I limit my runs with talion ,love running it so I don't run often cause of parts not available.NAPA when you need it.its been months waiting spur gears an tires.stop making cars a while an ship out the parts so people can operate.

I saw in another thread that tower had some arrma trucks in stock. By the time I looked, they were gone. Still some 1/10th stuff, but the 1/8th were sold out. So apparently new trucks are trickling back into the market.

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 4:23 PM
Subject: [#SDS-323-65234]: ARRMA Parts Availability?

Thank you for your recent contact with Horizon Hobby. The information provided to us is that Arrma parts will be coming in just about every week this month and next month. So depending on what you are looking for you should see stock availability coming in weekly over the next 6 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horizon Hobby
Product Support

Ticket Details

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 4:23 PM
Subject: [#SDS-323-65234]: ARRMA Parts Availability?

Thank you for your recent contact with Horizon Hobby. The information provided to us is that Arrma parts will be coming in just about every week this month and next month. So depending on what you are looking for you should see stock availability coming in weekly over the next 6 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horizon Hobby
Product Support

Ticket Details
Thankyou sir,,,now I can take another breath,,,giving more hope.....breeeeaaaatheee.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back