Does anyone have this? ARA330659

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trunkmonkey1

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Talion
  10. Talion EXB
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
I have searched for this part everywhere known to man. No dice. Arrma and HH say that they have it, but I have yet to receive it. Also, I have ordered thru Ebay, from Arrma, but they canceled the order. They responded by saying that it was either damaged or out of stock. I have also ordered it thru my lhs. No dice. They are also waiting for other parts, from HH. Thx!

-- sorry if this post does not belong here --

Untitled.png

I have searched for this part everywhere known to man. No dice. Arrma and HH say that they have it, but I have yet to receive it. Also, I have ordered thru Ebay, from Arrma, but they canceled the order. They responded by saying that it was either damaged or out of stock. I have also ordered it thru my lhs. No dice. They are also waiting for other parts, from HH. Thx!

View attachment 323186
HH is broken right now
Took my lhs 5 weeks to receive my parts

I just used a cheap one from ebay and it's been holding up fine. 😎 👍
Wait you found one? I've been looking for an aftermarket version of this for some time now.

View attachment 323186
I have one but using it.

I like the STRC one better tho.

Maybe it's time to go V4. Everyone and their mother make V4 B2 retainers. They're screw in type like a BLX. M2C makes a retainer/cap to stop the hinge pin from unscrewing.

Maybe it's time to go V4. Everyone and their mother make V4 B2 retainers. They're screw in type like a BLX. M2C makes a retainer/cap to stop the hinge pin from unscrewing.
The problem with the original ones is the pins back out all the time. I'm not a fan of the EXB ones either the holes for the screws strip out too easy. I have an idea of how to fix the OG ones and still use the newer pinsI haven't had a chance to test them yet though.

They should have offset the retainer screws like they did with the a-arms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back