Does a Tekno ET48.3 body shell fit a Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primarrma

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
I'm wondering if anyone has fitted a Tekno ET48.3 body shell on the Kraton. I don't want to run the cage, I'm sure the length will be ok, but I'm nervous about the width? I'm looking for a really low profile shell for the Kraton. Hoping this will work.

Thank you.

Tekno_ET_1__56928.1556938237.386.513.jpg

Width will def not work, i own an Tekno ET48.3 and a Kraton. The Tekno is def a lot skinnier by quite a bit.
Cheers mate, that was my concern, you saved me buying a body, then needing to buy a car that fit it, haha.

What do you think of the Tekno compared with the Arrma, do you race it? Bash it?

Thank you again mate.

Cheers mate, that was my concern, you saved me buying a body, then needing to buy a car that fit it, haha.

What do you think of the Tekno compared with the Arrma, do you race it? Bash it?

Thank you again mate.

Yea the Tekno is extremely skinny chassis setup. I will try one of my NT48.3 bodies on a quick fit it looks like it will but I will try and take off that center top bracing the arrma has and try it to be sure.

Mostly bashing, have raced my tekno tho. I don't like this comparison and let me say why first. If you compare prices of vehicles they are no where near close the Tekno kit cost more than the complete Arrma vehicle. For the price of the arrma they are awesome!! However if you want to dump more money than the Tekno really is amazing! It flies amazing and is beyond dang tough right out of the box. LIke I said both are awesome but the Tekno cost a but load more just to get up and going.

Yea the Tekno is extremely skinny chassis setup. I will try one of my NT48.3 bodies on a quick fit it looks like it will but I will try and take off that center top bracing the arrma has and try it to be sure.

Mostly bashing, have raced my tekno tho. I don't like this comparison and let me say why first. If you compare prices of vehicles they are no where near close the Tekno kit cost more than the complete Arrma vehicle. For the price of the arrma they are awesome!! However if you want to dump more money than the Tekno really is amazing! It flies amazing and is beyond dang tough right out of the box. LIke I said both are awesome but the Tekno cost a but load more just to get up and going.
I understand, it wasn't really a question of direct comparison, I just wanted to understand what it would be like to run such a high end bit of gear. Do you find it reliable and easy to maintain? You mention tough, is it tough without having to spend money on it(you kind of mention this above). My Talion and Kraton are worth as much as a kit car, after all the upgrades I've added, but now drive poorly due to the excess weight? Thanks again for your help.

Width will def not work, i own an Tekno ET48.3 and a Kraton. The Tekno is def a lot skinnier by quite a bit.
Ok I Have a Question Will the Fin Work On the Kraton 6s
Ok I Have a Question Before I Buy Will the Fin Work on the Kraton 6s From a Tekno

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back