Typhon Does anybody have the Polo Creations Rc - Light Kit for your 3s Typhon installed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
I am thinking about adding some front and back lights to my 3s Arrma typhon!
Does anybody have the - The LED Lights Kit For Arrma Typhon 3s / + mounted on there Remote Control by Polo Creations Rc and how do you like it?
Also, if you do have this set up, would you be so kind and post some pictures on how its looks set up?

1597835859312.png

1597835886425.png

1597835815808.png

1597835834174.png

I was already looking at their lights ? but for the exb ?
am also curious how the quality is.
because it involves high shipping costs that are more expensive than the product itself ?

Do you really need a remote for basher lights? I get it on a scale truck for realism or whatever but I like to keep it simple on my bashers. Which is why I don't run lights at all, they'd break sooner or later. ?

These do look god though.

I'm getting their Granite setup next week, shipping for me shouldn't be to bad, I'm in Jacksonville FL, they are in Miami. If it does cost to much, I'll just road trip south on the bike and pick the kit up. ??

They have a arrma logo rear light for the kraton? but you have to ask for IT ?

I run lights from them for my Senton 3s, the remote wirelessly switches them on and off so need for a 3rd channel transmitter, and it also can flash the lights in different sequences. The lights are pretty durable, and fit really well.

They are great
Just ordered a set for my Typhon 3s. What's durability like have held up well since you fit them in September?

How are you lighting up your bodyshell? I drive in the dark a lot (gets dark early in the UK in winter) and can barely see my car.

Just ordered a set for my Typhon 3s. What's durability like have held up well since you fit them in September?

How are you lighting up your bodyshell? I drive in the dark a lot (gets dark early in the UK in winter) and can barely see my car.
two led strips attached to the body. I run them 2 switches, one for the polocreations lights and the other for the body so i can control them independently

The lights work fine. The remote has a light that lights when I hit a button.
But the lights don’t respond to the remote.

I am thinking about adding some front and back lights to my 3s Arrma typhon!
Does anybody have the - The LED Lights Kit For Arrma Typhon 3s / + mounted on there Remote Control by Polo Creations Rc and how do you like it?
Also, if you do have this set up, would you be so kind and post some pictures on how its looks set up?

View attachment 95219

View attachment 95220

View attachment 95217

View attachment 95218
Yeah I have them on already they look great there is a YouTube clips by them to show you how to install them..👌

97072280-22BE-43EA-93E4-5768908640FD.jpeg

9F368F4E-E251-4477-8D13-950DE3A95FBA.jpeg

AE1BFCE4-3E62-4AF1-934D-98D3410662CB.jpeg

Had the set for the 6s, did not like the front and rear light brackets. Wound up keeping the fog lights. Got my own leds from digikey and made a wiring harness for them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back