Senton does anybody have body shell that fits the senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

senton kid

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
im looking for a rc body that will fit the senton. because my senton body is all cracked up and i need a new body.my senton is lowered to the ground so im looking for a race car body maybe or maybe a racing truck.
leave links if you have any suggestions
thanks

did you make your rc body out of ceral box's?
Yes...started as a joke. I'm going to run the Honey Comb one just to see how it holds up. It would help stop the parachuting problems that the senton shell has. Don't recommended getting them wet though.

IMG_20230922_123137165_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230209_173129702.jpg

IMG_20230119_131727399_HDR.jpg

I'm pretty proud of the honey comb one as I actually like the look. Not sure how well it will do in terms of protecting the components. I'm not a heavy basher but do like to jump off a small ramp I have. It's a cheap alternative so you can still run until you can get a real shell I suppose.

will the outcast body fit on the senton if i remove the bumbers?
Outcast body clears the bumpers. It doesn't look right imho though and the tires will rub.

1697074573969.jpeg

dam i thought the out cat body was going to be big on the senton.
That is the 6s Outcast it's approximately the same wheelbase just wider. 4s Outcast body would probably be too short and the 8s Outcast body would definitely be too big.

im looking for a rc body that will fit the senton. because my senton body is all cracked up and i need a new body.my senton is lowered to the ground so im looking for a race car body maybe or maybe a racing truck.
thanks
I would recommend you something like the Baja Bug, I personally like the look and I’d like to buy one by myself but my bank account says no

Yes...started as a joke. I'm going to run the Honey Comb one just to see how it holds up. It would help stop the parachuting problems that the senton shell has. Don't recommended getting them wet though.

View attachment 326327

The honey comb version looks like it'd make for a sweet aero speed run body. Honestly. 😅

looking for a rc body that will fit the senton. because my senton body is all cracked up and i need a new body.my senton is lowered to the ground so im looking for a race car body maybe or maybe a racing truck.
thanks
There is a store on ebay called UCTOPFPV, they have a few custom styles cheap

thanks
I have the proline f100 I think 1955. Fits good just higher front posts is all I needed. I race mine and has held up all right

20240223_203713.jpg

20240223_203745.jpg

20240223_203727.jpg

Back