Fireteam Does anybody know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find the part numbers on the exploded views then look up the part. Spring rate will be part of the description.
I looked it up and it says they are 72 mm I don't understand I measured them by hand they are 95mm off the dampner wtf
I looked it up and it says they are 72 mm I don't understand I measured them by hand they are 95mm off the dampner wtf
Fronts are 85 mm rear is 95mm fronts say 6.91lb per inch and rear is 5.54lb per inch this doesn't make sense

Fronts are 85 mm rear is 95mm fronts say 6.91lb per inch and rear is 5.54lb per inch this doesn't make sense
What I'm trying to achieve is acceptable performance with added stainless steel chassis gaurd with no pre load?
And having the option To pre load heavy for large jumps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230729_145502_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729_145502_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 23
Trust me when I tell you this but stay with the stock shocks. I'll have to find the thread but someone posted some stiffer springs.
+1

I am not a send-it person, and the FT IMHO is not a send-it rig, although you can. It has the plushes stock suspension over the ground and just floats. Stock works well for this rig....each person is different.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back