Kraton Does anyone know why you can't get the Kraton 6s EXB??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand spankin’ new one sitting on my wall (minus tires) if someone is interested. Have box and manuals. Was an impulse buy.

Back when the roller was $300 we probably all should have got one :LOL:. I didn't because of all the diff stories going around, turns out some great investigative work on this forum showed ways of fixing them. Mostly a shimming issue.

On the plus side it seems like Arrma RTR is going "EXB" more or less on the new models.

The new Big Rock 6S has EXB diff's I hear and the new 8S line is just EXB RTR now.

Sí, lamentablemente descontinuados. También los he visto en eBay, pero los buscadores de oro quieren mucho más de lo que valen. Simplemente compre un rtr y actualícelo según sea necesario. Lo mejor que puedes hacer por ahora en mi opinión. La v5 rtr es una buena máquina.
Creo que es mejor esperar a ver qué nuevo viene para reemplazar al Kraton EXB, así como al Talion.

Back when the roller was $300 we probably all should have got one :LOL:. I didn't because of all the diff stories going around, turns out some great investigative work on this forum showed ways of fixing them. Mostly a shimming issue.

On the plus side it seems like Arrma RTR is going "EXB" more or less on the new models.

The new Big Rock 6S has EXB diff's I hear and the new 8S line is just EXB RTR now.

Ya… I ordered the Big Rock 6s and thinking of parting off the new Kraton EXB but keeping the diffs as spares. It would break my heart to part her off though.

Looking at the big rock manual just the center diff is lsd.

Looking at the big rock manual just the center diff is lsd.
Checking the Big Rock 6s parts diagram I am seeing they are GP4 F/R Diff's just setup to be open. ARA311199

Last edited:
ME TO BUY IT.
Just kidding. I really want it but cant at the moment.
I’ve got a brand new one on the shelf too.
Brain Pain Blowing Dust Off GIF by Four Year Strong

It’ll be there waiting for ya bud. 😎🤙

I've seen that listing.. not what the OP was asking about, but it is a Kraton at least. It's an 8s, and not an EXB. $165 for shipping?! Ouch!! I'm weary about used rigs myself..perhaps cuz I know what I do to mine and assume others do as well?🤷‍♂️😬😜
I've been scouring the net for a K8S, cant touch a decent used for under $750. Which I think is crazy..This will rocket in price before the auction is over even though it's a used blx.. definite pass for me.

I've seen that listing.. not what the OP was asking about, but it is a Kraton at least. It's an 8s, and not an EXB. $165 for shipping?! Ouch!! I'm weary about used rigs myself..perhaps cuz I know what I do to mine and assume others do as well?🤷‍♂️😬😜
I've been scouring the net for a K8S, cant touch a decent used for under $750. Which I think is crazy..This will rocket in price before the auction is over even though it's a used blx.. definite pass for me.
Figured I'd post it up ,I mean sometimes beggers can't be choosers 🤣🤣🤣jk , it's there for who ever is interested.as for shipping don't go by that ..that's eBay automated pricing.who ever buys it can talk to the seller and arrange who they want as a shipping carrier and you choose what level of shipping you want .. typically FedEx ground is the cheapest..👍 unless you go through USPS .but I don't trust them much..either way guarantee your packages will be tossed around like a rag doll and your box will be ripped and crushed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 have a nice day👍😁

Figured I'd post it up ,I mean sometimes beggers can't be choosers 🤣🤣🤣jk , it's there for who ever is interested.as for shipping don't go by that ..that's eBay automated pricing.who ever buys it can talk to the seller and arrange who they want as a shipping carrier and you choose what level of shipping you want .. typically FedEx ground is the cheapest..👍 unless you go through USPS .but I don't trust them much..either way guarantee your packages will be tossed around like a rag doll and your box will be ripped and crushed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 have a nice day👍😁
Sorry, I meant no disrespect brother. I guess I wrapped my rant at used 8s prices into my post. I'm just dumbfounded by what people want for used when a brand new v2 can be had for a few dollars more. 🤔🤷‍♂️🍻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back