doubts about blx185 lipo setting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laguna182

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
good evening guys...I'm trying to understand if I have set the ESC correctly! (lipo or nimh) from the various videos I notice that when the car is turned on the ESC emits so many sounds for each lipo cell...but in the manual it says that when the 'esc is set to lipo, it shouldn't emit any sound, but the green LED simply lights up for 1 second and that's it... what am I missing?... in lipo mode should it or should it not make the check sound for each cell?

I repeat from the videos the check sound can be heard (on lipo cells) while the manual explains that it should not make the check sound but only the green LED emits light (when turned on)
😣😣

IMG_8274.png

good evening guys...I'm trying to understand if I have set the ESC correctly! (lipo or nimh) from the various videos I notice that when the car is turned on the ESC emits so many sounds for each lipo cell...but in the manual it says that when the 'esc is set to lipo, it shouldn't emit any sound, but the green LED simply lights up for 1 second and that's it... what am I missing?... in lipo mode should it or should it not make the check sound for each cell?

I repeat from the videos the check sound can be heard (on lipo cells) while the manual explains that it should not make the check sound but only the green LED emits light (when turned on)
😣😣

View attachment 355991
It says right there in the manual that the green light will flash confirming that the esc is in lipo mode. No led flash means it's in nimh mode. The BLX185 and BLX100 do not make a beep sound.

Last edited:
Back