E revo 2.0 transmission in 1st gen Emaxx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I want to make an Emaxx original handle dual 3s but need the transmission to be able to handle it. Does anyone have any recommendations? Will a e revo 2.0 work transmission fit for a single motor conversion?

It's not the trax forum :devilish:

Looks like the E-maxx brushless edition has all you need. Why look at the revo 2.0?

1695757859488.png

The erevo 2.0 transmission will fit the emaxx brushless chassis, you have to dremel a small portion of the opening where the transmission goes for it to clear. Bolts up, and you can use the Cush Drive the erevo 2.0 transmission comes with, you have to drill a few new holes for the motor mount to bolt on. I’ve done it for my emaxx brushless.

The erevo 2.0 transmission will fit the emaxx brushless chassis, you have to dremel a small portion of the opening where the transmission goes for it to clear. Bolts up, and you can use the Cush Drive the erevo 2.0 transmission comes with, you have to drill a few new holes for the motor mount to bolt on. I’ve done it for my emaxx brushless.
Ok thanks. I was thinking about getting one but wanted a brushless option in the future

Ok thanks. I was thinking about getting one but wanted a brushless option in the future
Follow up for ya, here’s a pic of my Emaxx brushless with the Erevo 2.0 transmission installed. You have to use the Emaxx brushless motor plate, but you have to drill 2 new holes and round out the cut out on the motor plate for the motor plate to fit right. The Cush Drive spur gear fits no mods needed. Hope this helps.

image-2021-04-04-19:45:54-269.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back