Kraton Easy diff leakage fix. Front/rear/center

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ39

Reaction score
hey guy's. Just wanted to share something regarding our diff housing for the kraton 6s . If you have a kraton you know that sooner or later you're diffs start to leak .. usually sooner than later lol but anyway.. mostly the leaking comes from the opposite side of the spur gear. It leaks through the plastic and ball barring connection. All you do is 100% dry out the housing and on apply from the outside a generous amount of this glue make sure it has contact mostly with the tiny connection between outside and inside . Do not let glue dry on the part where the ball barring sits obviously amd then scrape off the excess glue with a precision knife. put on a barring to see it does not stick to the glue and let it dry for at least 16 hours.

I have done this now on all of my diffs and it works like a charm!! Not one drop gets out and because the gluse is outside and carefully applied it does not interfere with the movement of any parts.

Attachments

• 20200801_220211.jpg
    20200801_220211.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 86
Heyyy Mr nino!! BTW thanks for helping me out regarding the Cogging issue I had!! I owe you one buddy ???

I just put thick fluid in...it cant come out then.

Or you could just stick earplugs in all your diffs...but sometimes people want fluid that ain't that thick ?

Haha yeah true ?
what weight do you recommend fullspec?
I'm more into speed than high jumps and stuff ..

Haha yeah true ?
what weight do you recommend fullspec?
I'm more into speed than high jumps and stuff ..
For speed runs I lock the center diff with a spool, 500k front and 200k in the rear.

Offroad I use 80k front 200k center 50k rear. I'm not super picky but this seems to work for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back