Kraton Ebay rollers and parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2015GTRBE

Patrick Bateman ?
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Talion
So I bought myself a Kraton 4s for skatepark duty and I can tell you that for me, buying it all from the breakers was well worth it.

I bought (shipped)
1. Slider for $105.00
2. Typhon 6s shocks $60
3. Backflips $60.00
4. Body $42.00
5. Stock electronics $125.00
6. Axles and hub adapters $35.00

Why stock electronics? Just to test as a base because I hear the axles on previous 3s are junk so let’s see how she does. I have a spare 6s blx system laying around too.

$412.00 shipped with aluminum shocks and much better tires is decent to me. The truck needs a new servo, radio anyway. Here’s hoping RPM comes through with arms ASAP.

I’m going to see if I can adapt aluminum towers or make them myself from carbon fiber because I hate the plastic ones.

So I bought myself a Kraton 4s for skatepark duty and I can tell you that for me, buying it all from the breakers was well worth it.

I bought (shipped)
1. Slider for $105.00
2. Typhon 6s shocks $60
3. Backflips $60.00
4. Body $42.00
5. Stock electronics $125.00
6. Axles and hub adapters $35.00

Why stock electronics? Just to test as a base because I hear the axles on previous 3s are junk so let’s see how she does. I have a spare 6s blx system laying around too.

$412.00 shipped with aluminum shocks and much better tires is decent to me. The truck needs a new servo, radio anyway. Here’s hoping RPM comes through with arms ASAP.

I’m going to see if I can adapt aluminum towers or make them myself from carbon fiber because I hate the plastic ones.

Do the 4s towers combine with the diff cover etc like the 3s? Sounds challenging to fit custom carbon fiber but the lighter it is the more it will take the hits I imagine. Sounds like a cool project.
I'm just a newb but stock electrics have been no prob for me. If I burn something up I'll change but otherwise I don't see a benefit for me to waste what's already in there.

Do the 4s towers combine with the diff cover etc like the 3s? Sounds challenging to fit custom carbon fiber but the lighter it is the more it will take the hits I imagine. Sounds like a cool project.
I'm just a newb but stock electrics have been no prob for me. If I burn something up I'll change but otherwise I don't see a benefit for me to waste what's already in there.

I don’t own a 3s so I’m not sure how the towers fit, but nothing a dremel can’t handle :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back