Kraton Kraton 4s v2 parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLUTCHonDEMAND

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a kraton 4s v2.5 and after few runs some parts need replacing. It seems hard to find replacement parts. Most parts i find are for 6s and 8s models.

Front bumper shock absorber has a crack and the center diff power module clip broke off.

20240217_124155.jpg

20240217_124045.jpg

Is it safe to continue riding it without the power module clip

I have a kraton 4s v2.5 and after few runs some parts need replacing. It seems hard to find replacement parts. Most parts i find are for 6s and 8s models.

Front bumper shock absorber has a crack and the center diff power module clip broke off.

View attachment 349168

View attachment 349169

Is it safe to continue riding it without the power module clip

You Bashed Good. 👍

You can look for 3S/4S parts for those you circled, they are interchangeable - body mounts and bumper damper/spring.

I haven't verified, the Power Module's back plate(with clip) are the same or not.

You Bashed Good. 👍

You can look for 3S/4S parts for those you circled, they are interchangeable - body mounts and bumper damper/spring.

I haven't verified, the Power Module's back plate(with clip) are the same or not.
The power module has a center diff and on arrma website it is back ordered tell may. You think its safe to ride without it.

The power module has a center diff and on arrma website it is back ordered tell may. You think its safe to ride without it.

Maybe...
But if you have another heavy frontal crash ,it may wreck it without that clip holding it in place...

Don't Wreck and you may be okay... 🤷‍♂️

I would not worry about the bumper loop. If you have some foam or other material just zip tie it ine there. The center diff housing is secured by two screws under the chassis. Along with the center drive shaft holding pressure on it, you should be ok. Obviously best to replace when you can.

Another thing I keep my eye on is Jennysrc. Seems like I seen those parts available in the last month or so. I realize they are currently out of the parts you need but they update every so often. It's hit and miss. Comes and goes. I think someone mentioned that it gets an update on Tuesday. If you keep checking their website every so often you may get a new take off sooner for cheaper if that's how you roll

The clip that is used to assist the user in order to extract the centre diff was broken on mine the minute I touched it. (or should I say forced it with a screwdriver) Not to worry. It serves no other purpose. You can do without it. As far as the cracked bumper holder, (part #AR320410) you can continue running until your new part arrives, that is if you wish to order another one. Let's face it, sh*t happens, and things will break/crack. You can always Mickey mouse it for now, and replace it when you feel it's required. Here is a 'homemade' addition I made to the front of my Kraton 4s V2.5. The packing foam in the first photo helps in those frontal collisions. You may have to look closely, but in photo #2 you will see (at the end of the mini screwdriver) that I have inserted a 3/8" OD / 1/4" ID rubber hose into that space in the bumper holder. It will also help to cushion the front end somewhat.

20240218_121504[1].jpg

20240218_121543[1].jpg

Well, the first link I posted is for the v2.5 center diff motor mount assembly, so if you want to replace the broken plastic case on the back half of the inclosure, that’s the cheapest I can find since the actual part is out of stock everywhere.

Apologies for getting that confused.

Back