End point adjustments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLELITE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
My end point buttons don't seem to make any difference in the throttle speeds.. I'm doing what the manual says to do but no change up or down. Any further help. It's for my son to practice. Don't need any problems. Thanks guys. TAZZZZ

Hi

I may be wrong but if I am reading the online manual right, here is what you do. I'm going to change the order around just a little bit for safty reasons.

1.) Place the vehicle off the ground so the wheels can spin freely without touching the groud. Do not turn it on at this time.

2.) Enter programming mode: While Applying full throttle turn the Power switch on the Transmitter to the ON position.
The Power indicator Light/LED will flash five times indicating you have entered programming mode.

3.) Now switch on the vehicle.

"The instuctions get a tad bit vague about what to do at this point! I don't have this radio, so I will have to gess at what they mean."

4.) Apply throttle or brake, The grip buttons adjust the end points. I beleave that what you have to do is hold the throttle or the brake in position while you are adjusting the end points in order to get the desired throttle and brake setting.

5.) After you are done adjusting the end points, turn OFF the car and then turn OFF the transmitter to save the settings.

Hi

I may be wrong but if I am reading the online manual right, here is what you do. I'm going to change the order around just a little bit for safty reasons.

1.) Place the vehicle off the ground so the wheels can spin freely without touching the groud. Do not turn it on at this time.

2.) Enter programming mode: While Applying full throttle turn the Power switch on the Transmitter to the ON position.
The Power indicator Light/LED will flash five times indicating you have entered programming mode.

"The instuctions get a tad bit vague about what to do at this point! I don't have this radio, so I will have to gess at what they mean."

4.) Apply throttle or brake, The grip buttons adjust the end points. I beleave that what you have to do is hold the throttle or the brake in position while you are adjusting the end points in order to get the desired throttle and brake setting.

5.) After you are done adjusting the end points, turn OFF the car and then turn OFF the transmitter to save the settings.
Hi

Hi

Thanks for the comeback,,,,really appreciate it. I've tried that procedure over and over. Pressing the end point buttons doesn't do anything to slow or speed up the motor. How can you tell if it's working is my dellema. There are no tones or anything to confirm it's active. I guess I'll just keep trying,,,hoping something will happen.
Thanks. EAGLELITE

Hi

Do the End points for the steering work? If they don't then you have a transmitter problem. But if they do work try hooking the steering servo into the Throttle slot on the reciver and see if the End points for the Throttle will have any affect on the servo in that slot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back