Big Rock Endpoints fail after new servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! You’ve been MORE THAN helpful! So a 40mm fan can be mounted with just two bolts? Will it hold the fan sufficiently? On my K6s, I purchased one of @Camaroboy383 fan mounts which are phenomenal, unfortunately I cannot find a similar mount for the BR’s 38mm can.
Yes they work well with just 2 screws. I have them in 6 of my 8 cars with no issues. Yup, cameroboy makes great parts.

Oh, you are very welcome! I’m glad you’re enjoying the hobby. Keep it up bud! Happy holidays and I wish you a very merry Christmas 🎄

Oh, you are very welcome! I’m glad you’re enjoying the hobby. Keep it up bud! Happy holidays and I wish you a very merry Christmas 🎄
Same to you and yours; Happy Holidays man!
Would you mind posting a picture of your Camaroboy mount? I’m really curious about it.
Absolutely! No problem…once I get home from work.

Would you mind posting a picture of your Camaroboy mount? I’m really curious about it.
Hey bud, here is a poor quality pic but it is definitely a quality piece.
6EC09D10-052A-45C4-B055-B70F8D6EBB9F.jpeg

Ok yeah I got one also. I was just wondering if it was one I didn’t know about
I was hoping he’d sell some 30mm mounts. I’d love to though a 30 or 40mm fan on the stock BR ESC. I think it only comes with a small 25mm. Future plans are to bump up to 4s but I think that’ll take a lot more parts. Right?

I was hoping he’d sell some 30mm mounts. I’d love to though a 30 or 40mm fan on the stock BR ESC. I think it only comes with a small 25mm. Future plans are to bump up to 4s but I think that’ll take a lot more parts. Right?
If you want more power, a lot more go to 6s. If you just want a more bullet proof 3S car then yes, I love my v2, 4s build Old Yeller. But kinda seems best run on a really strong 3s battery. It’s a great on 4s and seems to be able to handle it, but it feels heavy, lumbers a bit. When I put my CNHL 3s 6000 MAH 120c lipo it totally wakes up. Way more nimble. I actually got some light weight 4s lipos to try once I put it back together. See if I can get the best of both worlds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back