Typhon Steering Trim issue after Servo install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheed85

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 3s
Hello all, just installed new servo and arrma 25t servo saver installed as well. This was my first servo install and went pretty smooth. Putting the servo saver arrow positioned exactly as the diagram and videos I watched showed. Set the end points, started the car up and wants to pull to the right. I'm not sure if the servo shouldn't be moving (rotating) when installing the servo saver, as that was doable, but a bit of a pain.

Long story short, when I power up the car and set it to neutral now it still wants to pull right, if I adjust the trim as I'm driving it stays straight for a bit, but I have to continually adjust as I'm out bashing and speeding about. Very new to the hobby, not sure if I should have to be continually adjusting my steering.

Next thing I was going to do was adjust the toe as it appears to need some adjustment (maybe due to a newbie crash of mine?)

Sorry if any of this is already covered but I did a search and couldn't find this issue related to servo install and I appreciate your feedback and help in advance!

Last edited:
You probably overtightened one of the screws, so it's not free on its own and tends to bind. Most likely the drag link screw (the plastic link that goes from the servo horn to the steering rack).

You probably overtightened one of the screws, so it's not free on its own and tends to bind. Most likely the drag link screw (the plastic link that goes from the servo horn to the steering rack).
I will double check all the screws around that area, I did also install a new bellcrank. Thanks!

I don’t think mine has ever been perfectly straight with the dial at 0 (before or after upgrades). However, I don’t have to continually adjust mine either. You might need to check the wheel bearings and hub/shaft screws. If something is loose or worn out, it would act inconsistently, I imagine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back