Fair price for me to pay Outcast 6s EBS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defense

Reaction score
Hello. Hope this is the right section to post this.

This is a used arrma I saw on Facebook market place for sale. What would be a good price for me to pay? He's asking $500 for the truck, (2) 2s batteries and controller only.

The rusted bolt/screw heads make me nervous. Anything I should look out for? Anyway pointers on how to properly test a used truck?
Thank you!

Screenshot_20240221_183232_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_183303_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_183321_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_183331_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_183244_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240221_183252_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Trying to see what a fair price would be to pay for this truck used?

The rusted bolt/screw heads make me nervous. Anything I should look out for? Anyway pointers on how to properly test a used truck?
Thank you!

View attachment 350191View attachment 350194View attachment 350195View attachment 350196View attachment 350192View attachment 350193

Welcome....

There is a Classified section in the future where all items are sold, traded, or want to buy.

60% of new is good used price assuming it's in good condition. This one is pretty worn, wouldn't pay more than 300 for this. It will be a headache with the rusted fasteners. Outcast 6s likes to nuke diffs too so make sure those are in good working order. Can't tell what that servo is but I can't see much in the way of upgrades here either. Generally a lot of upgrades don't add significant value, but I would argue that Outcast 6s needs to have some steering changes to make it reasonably drivable. Judging by everything being rusty, there are likely many bearings that are either shot or about to be shot, and the diffs and shocks likely have not been serviced.

I would pay a little more for new, that is a lot of rust.

This is a used arrma I saw on Facebook market place for sale. What would be a good price for me to pay? He's asking $500 for the truck, (2) 2s batteries and controller only.

Thank you!

View attachment 350191View attachment 350194View attachment 350195View attachment 350196View attachment 350192View attachment 350193

Any pics of the bottom of the chassis?
Is it all scratched up and also have All the screws rusted??

I'm going to guess the ESC was exposed to water and it's fan may be rusted shut, non spinning..?
So that would be the condition of the Brushless motor also..or at least the bearings would be rusted too.

So bottom line is you're be doing a LOT of maintenance repair/replacements on this rig of those Rusty parts..

If you're ready for such an exercise then great!
But NOT at his asking price.

If you want to see what's involved in doing a total strip down and clean up & replacement looks like ,let me know. I can show you a thread.

Any pics of the bottom of the chassis?
Is it all scratched up and also have All the screws rusted??

I'm going to guess the ESC was exposed to water and it's fan may be rusted shut, non spinning..?
So that would be the condition of the Brushless motor also..or at least the bearings would be rusted too.

So bottom line is you're be doing a LOT of maintenance repair/replacements on this rig of those Rusty parts..

If you're ready for such an exercise then great!
But NOT at his asking price.

If you want to see what's involved in doing a total strip down and clean up & replacement looks like ,let me know. I can show you a thread.
Yes. I'd like to see. Thanks

Back