Opinion on price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I'm looking to get rid of this ofna chassis project I started many years ago. Do you guys think it's even worth selling and what should I ask. I know it's an ofna on road nitro car from the 2000s

IMG_20240318_193738545.jpg

IMG_20240318_193709737.jpg

IMG_20240318_193657197.jpg

Cool car. Zero parts support.

I have an OFNA monster truck that I drive here and there. But I know if the wrong part breaks, I’ll have to ditch the truck.

I have an OFNA monster truck that I drive here and there. But I know if the wrong part breaks, I’ll have to ditch the truck.

3D printing to the rescue!
Just need accurate measurements and clean reference photos -to fab up some replacement parts...

Classic RCs Die Hard. 🤣

Yeah most of the old Hong Nor rebranded Ofnas finding parts for them is like finding unicorn tears, the Hobao rebrands seem to be easier to get parts for.

3D printing to the rescue!
Just need accurate measurements and clean reference photos -to fab up some replacement parts...

Classic RCs Die Hard. 🤣
For sure. I have printed parts for that OFNA that can’t be purchased and they’ve worked great. But if a unique metal part breaks I may be out of luck.

Back