Fair price for this condition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
IMG_4990.jpeg
IMG_4991.jpeg
Looking at getting this super Baja Rey believe it’s version 1 pretty beat up but there asking 325$ and has one 4s lipo missing parts of the body and spare tires

Tough call..awesome truck. No way to test huh? Is it available for you to get ur hands on before buying? Maybe it's just the body that's beat? Large scale Losi's are expensive when it comes to parts..great quality but expensive. Good luck!!

Tough call..awesome truck. No way to test huh? Is it available for you to get ur hands on before buying? Maybe it's just the body that's beat? Large scale Losi's are expensive when it comes to parts..great quality but expensive. Good luck!!
Yes I’ll ask for a video of it running
I’m getting it from Facebook marketplace

I believe that is a 2.0. Is it local and can you drive it first?

If it seems mechanically sound, then yeah I’d pick it up for that price and just leave it as is. It would be a super fun basher.

I have an SBR 1.0 and it’s one of my favorite RCs. It drives so unique with the solid rear axle.

Last edited:
I got a Super Rock Rey a while back, that was in that condition, and it cost a fortune to bring it up to standard. I’d walk on that one.
For sure. I would only buy it if you don't plan to fix it up. Leave it as a beat up basher and it could be fun.

For sure. I would only buy it if you don't plan to fix it up. Leave it as a beat up basher and it could be fun.

Basically like what I did with my dumpster fire..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back