Felony cop car build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Copy this page's URL

Then Goto your Account Details >>
, then scroll down to the bottom of the page to ArrmaForum Thread Link

Paste your URL there in the field.

Boom!
Done 👍

Make It So Star Trek GIF
Thanks for that info. I was able to make the build thread happen.

20230824_073806_resized.jpg

Making a Madd Max cop car turned out harder than I thought. So I went in a different direction. Not done yet though. 🏁 :cool:🏁

Very nice. I never thought about a white felony body. I like it.
I was thinking of making the side skirts black. But I don't believe Can get those parts. Do you know? Thanx Mike.

I LIKE IT. That thing is so sweet. The black and white came out so nice. 🏁 🇺🇲🏁. :cool:. I really like cop cars and trucks now. Like the 911 thing on the bar, and the flags. Nice attention to detail for sure. My lights are not connected. Don't like being tethered. Nice rig for sure.:love:
I LIKE IT. That thing is so sweet. The black and white came out so nice. 🏁 🇺🇲🏁. :cool:. I really like cop cars and trucks now. Like the 911 thing on the bar, and the flags. Nice attention to detail for sure. My lights are not connected. Don't like being tethered. Nice rig for sure.:love:
Yeah can you hook me up with your link for cop car lights? Thanks, Mike. I used vinyl for the white on the doors and roof.

Last edited:

Yeah can you hook me up with your link for cop car lights? Thanks, Mike. I used vinyl for the white on the doors and roof.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2215518331...am-v3dnrgu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Product comes with hardware for mounting and all pretty nice quality as well. The LED bar comes with multiple strobe settings front front and rear

Back