Finally Got to run my Christmas Present

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Granite Mega
  4. Infraction
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Nero
  7. Notorious
  8. Typhon 3s
Took a couple weeks but I finally got my New Mojave EXB together and the weather cooperated for a day of bashing.

What a different Truck. It seems like it needs to go fast??? When I would drive slow it was all over the place and flipping over easily, but when you stay on the power it just kept correcting itself.

Had to cut the session over short because the pinion kept coming loose.

The frozen puddle was nice 🤣 great video!
Thanks. I've actually just started seeing your videos last night. Great stuff. 👍👍
The drone work is epic!!!

I was lucky because the temp dropped that day enough to freeze over. The day before and day after were mild and it would have been a muddy mess.
Awesome! Can't wait till I get mine running. I also got it for Christmas (for my self 😁) and are still waiting for the last parts. Will probably make some extended hexes tonight.
It's different but fun. I was so used to monster trucks but this doesn't like as rough of terrain. I might lift the suspension a bit. I will run it again before making any other changes.

The Mojo is an awesome rig for sure! I love watching the suspension move & work on rough terrain, the body sway is also cool to watch. It does seem to enjoy being ran wide open, it just screams across the terrain when running on 6S. My favorite 2 rigs at the moment without a doubt are my K6 & Mojave...the K6 can handle the really rough stuff better, as the tires are bigger and the suspension is higher.

The Mojo is an awesome rig for sure! I love watching the suspension move & work on rough terrain, the body sway is also cool to watch. It does seem to enjoy being ran wide open, it just screams across the terrain when running on 6S. My favorite 2 rigs at the moment without a doubt are my K6 & Mojave...the K6 can handle the really rough stuff better, as the tires are bigger and the suspension is higher.
It Definitely is fun👍👍I think I'm still partial to my Notorious. Small, Nimble,and crazy...... Just like me😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back