Fire roasting 2,500 LB of habaneros today for a couple of the hot sauces that we make šŸ”„

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe Dirt GIF by MOODMAN

Holy Smokies!
That's Quite a bit Hot sauce by the drum load šŸ˜­

You preparing them for restaurant(s)!?

My wife and little girls would probably want to take a taste..

In what amount (jar?) and how much are you asking?

Holy Smokies!
That's Quite a bit Hot sauce by the drum load šŸ˜­

You preparing them for restaurant(s)!?

My wife and little girls would probably want to take a taste..

In what amount (jar?) and how much are you asking?
check out our website. SauceCrafters.com. These peppers are being roasted for our Dr. Assburns fire roasted habanero, it's one of my top 5 sauces we make. So good.
How hot do you make it? I always keep a bottle of Blair's death sauce around, few drops in a dish and it's almost overpowering.
Sounds like you need our Satan's Blood extreme!!. 2,000,000 scoville. Idk how the hell you eat that stuff though. I even stay away from that stuff šŸ„µ. It's not a hot sauce, more so just an extract

check out our website. SauceCrafters.com. These peppers are being roasted for our Dr. Assburns fire roasted habanero, it's one of my top 5 sauces we make. So good.

Sounds like you need our Satan's Blood extreme!!. 2,000,000 scoville. Idk how the hell you eat that stuff though. I even stay away from that stuff šŸ„µ. It's not a hot sauce, more so just an extract

I want this Freshly Roasted batch of Hot Sauce..
Which product link should I click on -to get this Spicy goodness ,on your site? šŸ˜

Hey buddy I was checking out your website. Amazing stuff you have! With your barbecue saucesā€¦do you have any that arenā€™t to hot?

I know you aren't coming on here and telling people hey come buy my hot sauce, but this is a very thin line we are skating here.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/help/terms/

[ Advertising/Promotion/Commercial Use ]​

You ARE NOT allowed to use ArrmaForum.com to:
  • Advertise or promote products and/or services that you or someone you know has an "interest" in
    • This includes linking to a personal website.

I know you aren't coming on here and telling people hey come buy my hot sauce, but this is a very thin line we are skating here.

• Advertise or promote products and/or services that you or someone you know has an "interest" in

Thatā€™s worded so vaguely that one could argue someone sharing their youtube video is a violation.

So, since I don't know him, and I don't have an "interest" in his products, check out SauceCrafters.com. :ROFLMAO:
@slick2500 this post is meant to be a joke, feel free to take it down if it crosses the line.

I understand completely, but im not coming here to support my business. It is just to spread the love of sauce and share a cool thing that I enjoy and clearly others do as well. I am not shoving it down anyones throat either and I am posting in a non RC related section. Aside from it being a business it is very much a hobby just like RC is. But if it goes too far, do as you must

I understand completely, but im not coming here to support my business. It is just to spread the love of sauce and share a cool thing that I enjoy and clearly others do as well. I am not shoving it down anyones throat either and I am posting in a non RC related section. Aside from it being a business it is very much a hobby just like RC is. But if it goes too far, do as you must

I know, I've never seen you post just to promote your business. I've only seen you post about it when it is related to the topic at hand. By no means was my post insinuating that you were breaking the rules just that it's a grey area is all.
Thank goodness! That would HURT!
Sometimes I think it hurts worse coming out than going in.

I want this Freshly Roasted batch of Hot Sauce..
Which product link should I click on -to get this Spicy goodness ,on your site? šŸ˜
https://saucecrafters.com/products/dr-assburns-fire-roasted-habanero?_pos=2&_sid=3fa824cdb&_ss=r
This guy right here!
I will be the judge of that statement!

View attachment 252302
Heck yeah I promise it wont dissapoint. Put the roasted on a chicken sandwich with some cheese and a little bit of mayo and oooooo boy its good!
This video is nothing without an Arrma rig jumping the fire pit Evil Knievel style!

View attachment 252305
Oh how I would love to do this........but I fear the massive ball of lipo on fire flamesšŸ¤£
Thank goodness! That would HURT!
Yeah but hot sauce is all about "it hurts so good" šŸ¤£

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back