Fire roasting 2,500 LB of habaneros today for a couple of the hot sauces that we make 🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bet the neighbors were crying just from being in close proximity. (y)

Scooby Doo GIF

I understand completely, but im not coming here to support my business. It is just to spread the love of sauce and share a cool thing that I enjoy and clearly others do as well. I am not shoving it down anyones throat either and I am posting in a non RC related section. Aside from it being a business it is very much a hobby just like RC is. But if it goes too far, do as you must
The pepper roasting is better than someone asking about 6S shocks for their 3S vehicles for the billionth time.

I use other's but grew up using Tabasco.
The one thing I don't like is hot sauce that kills the flavor of the food. 🌶️:LOL:
Same here. (Not the tobasco part. Too vinegary) I love me some heat but, hate when it's so hot you can't taste the other ingredients. Been to many chili cookoffs. Some could be puting sewer water in there and you'd have no idea. Why?
That’s why I have about 50 different hot sauces for all types of food. I may have a problem. 🤣
I'm guilty of the same. Think hot sauces need to be treated like wine and paired with the right things. Once you get past the heat they actually have flavors.

Got my top seller package yesterday.... tried all three on some chicken chunks...Holy awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!
Can wait for nachos tonight!!!!
One question....
Should these be refrigerated? Thanks Mike

Wow that is expensive shipping @Tex Koder was that standard shipping?

Yeah.. Standard Shipping.

Stephen told me there's some sort of glitch with their website (Shopify).

I'm sure he'll refund the difference.

Either that or he's planning on shipping me their HOT sauce by the Barrel!!

Last edited:
Looks like my wife and girls will be getting a taste of the saucy habaneros come Monday...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back